Lego Lianns Room
Sign up to our for Amazing offers
Lego Lianns Room
Kids get creative with Liann and Autumn
Art-loving kids aged 6+ have lots to discover in this LEGO Friends Liann's Room (41739) building toy set with its art desk, window nook and hidden bed. They'll love exploring the friendship between energetic Liann and easygoing Autumn. Imaginative play is easy as kids pretend to paint a picture of Liann's pet gecko, Popcorn. The set has lots of accessories to inspire creativity with art studio materials including paint tubes, palettes and easels. There are also toy donuts, cups, comic books, askateboard, cell phone, pen and a terrarium for Popcorn the gecko.
A fun building experience
Give your youngster an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
A new generation of Heartlake City
Kids can make friends, discover exciting locations and act out real-life adventures in the LEGO Friends universe.
The LEGO 41739 Liann's Room is one of the many sets of the LEGO Friends theme.
- Creative play for kids aged 6+ – Kids can build a bedroom art studio and get creative with artistic Liann and animal lover Autumn with this LEGO Friends Liann's Room (41739) playset
- Includes 2 mini-dolls – The toy set comes with LEGO Friends mini-dolls Liann and Autumn plus a Popcorn the pet gecko character
- Art studio accessories – This toy set includes pretend art studio materials with paint tubes, palettes and easels, plus donuts, comic books, a skateboard and a terrarium for Popcorn the gecko
- A treat for kids who love art – Looking for a new toy or gift? Give this set as a gift for kids aged 6+ who love drawing and painting
- Sized for role play – This toy set measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep
- Intuitive instructions – The LEGO Builder app guides you and your child on an intuitive building adventure with tools that let you zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress
- A new generation of Heartlake City – In January 2023, the LEGO Friends universe expanded to introduce new characters and new locations to inspire more role-play adventures
- Quality in mind – All LEGO components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with
- Safety first – LEGO Friends bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards
The LEGO 41739 Liann's Room was released in the year 2023. The set contains 204 parts. The set comes with 2 minifigures and 1 instruction. The set is suitable for children from 6 year old.
Delivery & Returns
We endeavour to dispatch orders ordered before 3.00 pm within 2-3 working days.
During our busiest period of December, you may expect delays on all orders due to volume & couriers operating at capacity order may take between 5-7 working days.
Currently, The Art & Hobby Shop only accept orders from and deliver to, Ireland & Northern Ireland, standard delivery rate of €6.00 nationwide for all Home Delivery orders under €50, Free Home Delivery on all orders over €50.
*Please note that some items may be drop-shipped directly to you from our supplier*
EXIT TOY RANGE
The Exit Toy range delivery takes 7-14 working days. Art & Hobby do not hold the stock in any store or warehouse, we have the items shipped directly from our Supplier to customers.
Within 2 hours of your order placement, if you wish to change your mind then please contact us for changes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 5310.
*Please note that orders may be split between multiple locations so you may receive your order in 2 or more parcels*
Heavy items such as Clay and Large quantities of paint will not be shipped outside of Ireland due to weight and shipping restrictions.
For further info ready our full shipping policy details.
What About VAT?
All prices shown on the website are inclusive of VAT.
You can pay via our third party system called Stripe
We endeavour to dispatch orders within 2-4 working days, particularly busy times of the year might see that move by a day or two. Currently, The Art & Hobby Shop only accept orders from and deliver to, Ireland, Northern Ireland.
We have no minimum order, however, orders under €50 will be charged carriage of €6.00.
All orders over €50.00 will be delivered free of charge in the Republic of Ireland.
Out Outdoor play equipment "Exit Toys" may take 10-14 working days to deliver.
I only received one parcel?
Your web order may have been split between multiple stores and a second/ third parcel may follow.
I have not received my web order within the 3-4 working days?
If you have not received your web order and have not been contacted by a staff member of the Art & Hobby group then this may be because you were not at the receipted address to sign for your parcel. In this case our partnered logistics company will have taken the parcel back to their allocated Depot.
Please call 01 456 5310 to ask for a tracking number and/ or arrange either another delivery time or to change the address.
What Are Your Terms and Conditions?
Goods shall remain the property of The Art & Hobby Shop Ltd until full payment has been received and cleared. Non Delivery: Must be advised within 5-7 days of the date of invoice.
Must be reported within 2 days of delivery. Return of goods: Should the goods be faulty or we have delivered the wrong type of product, we agree to accept the return of such goods without charge. When goods have been incorrectly ordered, the cost of carriage for the return of the goods will apply.
Return policies & your rights as a consumer in Ireland.
The Website operates a fair policy of accepting returns provided the goods and their packaging are received back by us within 28 days in accordance with the following guidelines:-
- Please advise us by email to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery that you wish to make a return and quote your order number.
- Ensure the packaging and goods are returned to us in 'as new' condition. Damaged or used goods cannot be refunded.
- When the goods are received your credit card will be credited with the cost of the item returned, minus the outward postage.
- Should you choose to exchange your item, you will not be reimbursed for the original shipping costs. You will also be charged shipping for the replacement item.
- You can return items to any Art & Hobby shop providing you have the receipt with 28 days of purchase. Web order receipts will need to be printed and shown to staff members, please note you will not be refunded in store if you have made a purchase online. All online refunds are refunded through Paypal or Realex.
- Goods described as available by special order only may not be returnable or subject to a restocking fee.
- Changes or Cancellations: Orders can be changed or cancelled if they have not been shipped. A re-stocking fee, per order, may be charged for changes or cancellations.
- To avoid change or cancellation fees, please check your order carefully prior to submitting it.
- Please note in the case of a refund you may not be refunded the delivery cost after goods are shipped.
- To request an order be changed or cancelled, please advise us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 hours of the order placement.
- Large items such as and from the Exit Toy range will not be refunded unless items are faulty after 14 day cooling off period.
- Prices online may differ to prices in store, you will only be refunded to what was originally paid.
For further information please visit Citizen information website: Your rights as a consumer in Ireland
If things go wrong
Items that are faulty or damaged can be returned to any Art & Hobby store with proof of purchase.
You may be charged an additional re-shipping cost for any exchanges made or received.
If you receive the wrong order you will not be charged for additional re-shipping if you wish to have the correct items sent.
Art & Hobby will not refund customers until we receive the goods back in any of our stores and have been accessed and deemed unopened or damaged by our Managers.
Please note you may not be refunded your shipping cost if you wish to refund your items once they have been delivered.
All online refunds will be processed back through STRIPE. You will not be refunded in store this may take 3-5 working days.
You will need to bring a copy of your web order as proof of purchase to any Art & Hobby store. This will have been emailed after an online purchase was made to the email you provided. (Screen Shots / Pictures will not be accepted)
EXIT TOY RANGE:
The Exit Toy range delivery takes 7-14 working days. Art & Hobby group do not hold the stock in any store or warehouse, we have the items shipped directly from our Supplier in the Netherlands to customers - once your item is dispatched we can no longer cancel your order until goods arrive to the customer and are received back to the Art & Hobby Group.
If you wish to cancel an Exit Toys product you must write to email@example.com within 2 working days of placing the order.
Due to the nature of the Exit Toys product range, after the 14 day cooling offer period we cannot issue a refund or exchange unless the products are damaged or faulty. All faulty items must be declared with photo imagery within 2 days of delivery.
You have no grounds for redress if:
- You were told about the defect before you bought the item (for example, if the goods were marked 'shopsoiled')
- You examined the item before you bought it and should have seen the defect
- You bought the item knowing that it wasn’t fit for what you wanted it to do
- You broke or damaged the product
- You made a mistake when buying the item (for example, if you bought an item of Paint thinking it was black when it is actually navy)
- You change your mind.
Retailers are not obliged to give refunds or credit notes under the above circumstances even if you show proof of purchase.
THE RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
The “cooling off” or cancellation period is 14 days from the date the contract started. You do not have to give any reason for cancelling, but bear in mind you may have to pay for the cost of returning any items to the business.
E & O.
We have made every effort to ensure accurate data prior to publishing, but inevitably, this website may contain errors. The Website is subject to change without notice. Full terms and conditions of trade available on request.
Website - General:
This website has been optimised for viewing in the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 8 and above
- Firefox Version 4 and above
- Apple Safari
Website - Security:
This website has been secured using Comodo Security Services.
If you cannot find what you're looking for click our "Ask" icon for live chat assistance, our customer support team will be happy to answer your queries.
You may also like
Stock level: Home delivery stock
Elements Acrylic Watercolour 3 Drawer Easel Set
Regular price €115.00
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.